Monday, April 13, 2015

Chinese

In honor of Sarah being gone in China, let's eat Chinese. I know we wanted to follow a movie theme, but we just haven't planned well lately. And so I thought I would at least try to get us together short notice this month. Sarah and April will be out of town, but can anyone else make it this weekend? Would Friday or Saturday be better? I know my ward has a scout spaghetti dinner on Saturday, but maybe those who are attending that could come after? Let me know in the comments. 

5 comments:

Sarah Stamps said...

I'll be eating Chinese food on Friday AND Saturday and thinking of you ��. Love yA girls!!!

cdr said...

I am traveling for work so I won't be able to be there this weekend. Have fun!

Miranda said...

We're celebrating our anniversary this weekend, yay/darnit.

Teri said...

I will not be able to make it. Sorry ladies! I miss you all.

Jennie said...

Everyone is busy this weekend. Carrie has offered to host in May. She is looking at either the 15th or 16th. Cast your vote and I will post the theme and details in a post to come.