
MY BIG FAT GREEK WEDDING!! No, we are not doing Greek food. IT’S WEDDING SEASON!!
It’s time to reminisce our wedding days. Recreate food that you had at your wedding or food that you would make for a wedding. No need for a wedding cake because Heather has so graciously accepted my request to make it for us.
Bring your wedding albums! We’ll chat, eat, and then relive the happiest day of our life – right?? I can’t wait to hear your wedding stories. J
Should be fun!! May 15th 7:00 Carrie’s house
*This is from Carrie, though posted under Jennie's name.
11 comments:
I'll bring pulled pork sliders. James and I had unconventional wedding food because it was our second wedding. We wanted cookout-type food :-)
I will bring chocolate covered strawberries. Besides my cake, they were the only thing I ate of my wedding food. This sounds so fun, I can't wait!
Oh, I love this theme! What a good idea, Carrie!! I will bring appetizers. We had many. It has been suggested that I bring pizza but thats only funny, not yummy;)
Hi Ladies,
For some reason I still don't get the emails when someone posts. I will make stuffed mushrooms. I didn't have them at either wedding, but I love them:-)
So excited!
I'll bring carrots. Cooked as a side, not veggie tray style.
I can't wait to see everyone's pictures, how fun.
I honestly can't remember what we ate, only the cake :) I'll bring an appetizer that I want one of my kids to have at their wedding.
So far the count is seven for tomorrow evening. Anyone else?
Chris is gone, so I'll have to figure out what to do with my kids, but I'm going to try and make it (and bring something!)
P.S. Carrie, are you getting comments now?
Chris is gone, so I'll have to figure out what to do with my kids, but I'm going to try and make it (and bring something!)
P.S. Carrie, are you getting comments now?
I'm still not getting comments. I only get them when Jennie posts. Funny - huh?
I won't be there.
Post a Comment