Monday, September 15, 2014
Carboholics
This Friday the 19th will be Carboholics night at my house. I will be making baked potato soup in bread bowls (so good!) Please remember to make small portions so that we all don't burst at the seams! See you there!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
13 comments:
I can't do Friday. But I will be sure to have lots of carbs that night in honor of the theme.
I can't do Friday night either! I hope you girls have fun!
Please don't be mad, but I can't do Friday either :/
I can do Friday, but I don't mind switching to another night so more can come. ;)
I'll be there!! Count me in for a salad.
I can do dessert!
I apologize...I cannot make it Friday either.
I'm certainly open to either hosting another Saturday or having someone else host this month. :)
I'm fine with either Friday or Saturday. I'll bring whatever's not taken by the day before :-)
I can come Friday and I will bring homemade granola bars.
Carrie
So we've got Serin, Martha, Sarah, and Miranda. Do we want to change the date or leave it on Friday? I need to make some other plans either way...
Carrie too! And maybe Dellene, so I think we'll stick with Friday
K, I seriously thought I had typed Carrie! Sorry, sis! :-) Ok, thanks, good to know.
Post a Comment