I'm doing cheese stuffed dates wrapped in prosciutto.
So, it's the evening session of stake conference that night. Is there anyway we could switch it to the night before, the 17th?
If you want to carpool to Charlotte's house meet at Jennie's at 6:30pm. I'm bringing a goblinish deviled egg, and Laurie is bringing a spiced apple cider. Can't wait!
I will be a little late (Carter has a football game) so I am going to bring dessert. Chocolate mousse is the plan!
And for those that are unsure, it is actually tomorrow the 17th, not Saturday. I will bring a cheesy breadstick.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I'm doing cheese stuffed dates wrapped in prosciutto.
So, it's the evening session of stake conference that night. Is there anyway we could switch it to the night before, the 17th?
If you want to carpool to Charlotte's house meet at Jennie's at 6:30pm. I'm bringing a goblinish deviled egg, and Laurie is bringing a spiced apple cider. Can't wait!
I will be a little late (Carter has a football game) so I am going to bring dessert. Chocolate mousse is the plan!
And for those that are unsure, it is actually tomorrow the 17th, not Saturday.
I will bring a cheesy breadstick.
Post a Comment