Let's try this out and see how we like this new trend of eating. I call it "new trend " but isn't the claim that man ate this way from the beginning of time? Well, I'll never give up my ice cream but it might be fun for a night. We'll see what we can come up with anyways. It will be fun!!!
Stamps house. 7pm. This Saturday, August. 23.make sure you put your name beside a dish so we don't all bring dessert. I'm not saying I wouldn't mind 6 desserts;)
Appetizer
Side dish
Salad
Main course- Sarah
Drinks
Dessert
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
What's the date?
I'll do the salad...Heather
Because I'm going to be a little late, I'll do dessert (at least one of them :) Lisa
I'll bring the drinks! :) If there's a food one still available, I can make some food, too. I'll check back later!
So excited! I am making a side, dill butternut squash fries.
I think I will try a bread and a small dessert.
Post a Comment