2 cans garbanzo beans, drained
1 sm-med red onion
4-5 cloves garlic
1/2 C parsley
2 t kosher salt
1 t oregano
1 t coriander
3/4 t cumin
8 T chickpea flour
Juice of ¼ lemon
Combine all the ingredients EXCEPT garbanzo beans and pulverize them in a food processor. Add garbanzo beans and pulse until combined (you want it to stick together, but not be mush).
Form into balls and bake at 350° for 10 minutes on each side.
OR
Let rest in fridge for two hours (very important) and deep fry 350-375° until golden brown
Monday, May 19, 2014
Greek Night - Photos/Recipes (edit post to add your recipe)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









2 comments:
I don't have admin rights on the site, maybe I can send someone the picture to post here?
I don't have admin rights on the site, maybe I can send someone the picture to post here?
Post a Comment