It has been far too long since we had cooking club and I can't even remember the last time I hosted!
I hope you can make it to my house next Friday, May 16th at 7pm. I thought it would be fun to cook Greek food!
Let me know how many of you can make it (I can switch it it Saturday if that is better) and what you are bringing. Can't wait to catch up with all of you!!!
April- dolmas (meat)
Sarah- seven layer Greek dip
Teri- hummus and tzatziki
Jennie- Greek chicken kabob
Heather- tiropitakia
Serin- falafel
Martha- Greek salad
Lisa- dessert
Miranda-
Charlotte- olives & cheese
April- dolmas (meat)
Sarah- seven layer Greek dip
Teri- hummus and tzatziki
Jennie- Greek chicken kabob
Heather- tiropitakia
Serin- falafel
Martha- Greek salad
Lisa- dessert
Miranda-
Charlotte- olives & cheese
7 comments:
Friday works best for me. I will make Tiropitakia, aka cheese triangles. They are probably considered an appetizer.
I'll make seven layer Greek dip.
I'll bring falafel!
And my bff Martha is coming too! :)
I'm making greek salad! I know...totally original! It'll be good though! I will leave the feta cheese on the side for our candida diet friends. lol ;P
In case you girls didn't get or see the updated list of who is coming and who is bringing what, here it is. See you all tomorrow!
April- dolmas (meat)
Sarah- seven layer Greek dip
Teri- hummus and tzatziki
Jennie- Greek chicken kabob
Heather- tiropitakia
Serin- falafel
Martha- Greek salad
Lisa- dessert
Miranda-
Charlotte-
I'll bring pita bread. Sorry I'm late in responding, I wasn't sure if I was going to be able to come or not. See you all tonight!
Post a Comment