Wednesday, September 4, 2013

September

A date has been chosen, the 21st. A location and theme have not. There are a few of you that have expressed interest in hosting, so please chime in if you want it to be you. Thanks.

2 comments:

Miranda said...

I would love to host. Owing to the fact that my home isn't a comfortable dining experience for more than four, I say we have a fire pit theme and eat out on our back patio. It's covered, we've got a big table and lots of chairs... actually, it's my favorite "room" in the house!

April mentioned that the BYU-Utah game is on the 21st, so I propose we move it to Friday the 20th - would that work?

Sarah Stamps said...

I'm in for Friday . I'm bringing my SIL Darli. We are bringing dessert. If you aren't able to have it at your house, Miranda , let me know. I can't go another month without cooking club!!!! Miss you girls,xoxoxo