Fall is my favorite time of year!
Let's celebrate at my place by sampling some hearty, comforting soups.
Saturday, October 19th @ 7pm. Please bring your favorite soup to share! I'm looking forward to seeing you.
Charlotte - Cheesesteak Soup
Charlotte - Cheesesteak Soup


5 comments:
I am excited to see you all this weekend and enjoy delicious soups together! Try and get on the blog and comment so we all know who is coming and what they are bringing. I am going to bring either butternut squash soup or a tomato, carrot, cauliflower soup. If you want to carpool or caravan up to Charlotte's meet at my house at 6:40.
Lisa - Peanut soup from Bolivia, can't wait!
I am bringing a Thai lime coconut noodle soup. I can't remember exactly what it is called but you get the idea!
Ooops, this is Teri, not Ryan.
I am bringing Chicken Wild Rice.
Post a Comment