Kind of going off of Sarah's idea for a Grilled cheese sandwich night, I thought I would expand it a little bit to be sandwiches. Think tea sandwiches, ice cream sandwiches, anything between two layers.
I think we should try to take courses this time even though there will probably be a couple of main dishes. Let us know what you want to bring!
We will be meeting on November 16th at 7:00 at my house (Teri). If you need my address I can email it to you or you can get it from Sarah, Jennie, or April.
Appetizer -
Appetizer - Charlotte
Main Dish -
Main Dish - Teri
Side salad - Sarah
Side -Jennie
Dessert -
Drink - Teri
We can add more categories if necessary.
8 comments:
Shoot. I was told it was the 16th. I will try to work out my conflict. I have one from pinterest I want to do. It is sweet but I might want to sneak it as a side so that if someone else has a more full dessert sandwich in mind can still do that.
Oh, and I am dying at the ramen sandwich. Hilarious.
Wait. It might be the 16th. I have two dates in my calendar. Someone clarify. Either date works for me.
There. I changed it to the 16th. We usually do Saturdays so let's stick with that. Thanks Jennie!
That is funny Teri because I had both days in my calendar too! Saturday is great. I am going to to a veggie sandwich side.
Bummer, I work Saturdays :-( I have an awesome Monte Cristo recipe, too. I might just have to have it on Friday in honor of cooking club :-) Have fun, and if possible, schedule the next one on a Friday (if not, that's ok, it's all part of working nights).
I am planning to bring chicken caesar salad sandwich-Heather
I have 2 ideas: an italian appetizer sandwich, or a Turtle ice cream sandwich. Not sure which wich to do, I'll surprise you tomorrow.
Post a Comment