Monday, April 9, 2012

April 2012 Cooking Club

Hi ladies, I apologize for the last minute post/notice! Hopefully you can all still come to cooking club. It's this Saturday (04/14) at 7 at my place (Charlotte). If you need directions, ask April, she'll provide them to you. The theme is bread. I'm going to make a round artisan loaf of bread.

6 comments:

April said...

I can't decide. So I am going to teach eveyone "Miracle Bread" (start to finish in one hour!)and I am also going to bring French Bread.

bolivia1 said...

I love bread! However, I don't make it, just eat it :) My husband makes yummy bread, so I've never really learned. Anyways, I'll bring a yummy salad to go with all the amazing bread. (This is Lisa, btw)

cdr said...

Oh Good! Thanks for bringing a salad - I was thinking that would be nice to have in the midst of loads of bread.

Jennie said...

I love the bread idea. I need to learn more bread. However, I just haven't been up to making it lately. So I will cheat and enjoy your bread and I think I will bring a soup to go with the salad and bread.

Carpooling? 6:45 at April's?

Sarah Stamps said...

Love to carpool. See you at April's. I would like to bring a stuffed bread. It will be surprise as to what it will be stuffed with. I haven't decided yet.I love bread and can't wait to learn how to make more of it!

Teri said...

I will not be making it this month. Sorry. Have lots of fun and hope to see you all very soon (with baby in tow)!