Sunday, July 15, 2012

Summer Essentials

Everyone keeps asking about cooking club this summer and I know this is last minute, but I will be husband-less for the weekend and so I thought I would invite the girls over!

Come to my house Friday night at 7 and bring a summer essential or summer staple to share. (Eg. Salad, frozen yumminess, summer fruit, etc) Invite a friend and get away for a girls night.

My summer must have in a meal is a salad. I am making Miranda's yummy Black Bean Salad. I know. You've had it. But it is worth having a second time!

April- Black Bean Salad
Sarah- Cobbler
Charlotte- Caprese Salad
Serin-
Martissa-
Terri-
Miranda is coming (hopefully, if new baby allows the time away)!!

No Jennie or Lisa


Add your name to the list, respond to the email and let us know what you are bringing. Or just come!

1 comment:

Jennie said...

I have missed you all this summer. I haven't gone to one park day, and probably still won't get to any the rest of the summer.

And we leave out of town on Friday. Sad day. Have fun!