Feeling a little removed from your friends?
Want a romantic dinner... but without all that romance?
ANNOUNCEMENT! ANNOUNCEMENT!
June Cooking Club - Campout Cooking!
A la "The Parent Trap" (1961, of course), we'll be having a cookout. As in, we're all gonna smell like campfire and bug repellant, and we'll probably eat a little "mountain shake-n-bake" from the firepit, but we're gonna have a great time!
(No pranks, though, ok?)
June Cooking Club: Friday, June 26, 7:00PM, Miranda's house. Firepit cooking. I'll have the grill available if you MUST use it, but I'd prefer we all use the firepit and lots of aluminum foil (I have the heavy-duty kind; you're more than welcome to use it). Bring a camp chair if you'd like to, but I've got plenty of comfy deck chairs (and blankets if you get chilly) as well.
YAAYYYY!!!







6 comments:
I LOVE your post. It's hilarious and you are so clever;) I won't be able to come , I have a "couples" baby shower to attend. I'm so sorry I'll be missing all of you 😩
I will make bacon and onion potatoes. Sounds fun!!
I am going to be a little late (Parker has a concert) but I will be bringing pineapple, mango, strawberry kabobs with a honey lime glaze. I am making this one up, so hopefully it is good! I figure it is hard to go wrong with fruit, honey and fire!
I think I might have to come late as well. We are scheduled to see a bunch of houses with our realtor. I'm not even sure how long it will take.
I am going to bring banana boats. It's a dessert I learned at girls camp last week.
I'll do brats wrapped in crescent rolls.
Post a Comment