Sunday, December 4, 2011

Cookie Exchange

We are going to Heidi Tuttle's house this Saturday the 10th of December for this cookie exchange and we could not be more excited! Bring one dozen cookies to swap and share and this year we are going to be better at putting the recipes on the blog afterwards. This is one of the main reasons we do cooking club, to expand our recipe box. The second reason is to try new recipes and improve our cooking skills, girls, so go CRAZY and don't bring the "usual". I believe we decided the last time we would meet at April's house at 6:30 if you would like to carpool up to Heidi's house. She will be expecting us at 7. See you there!

9 comments:

Teri said...

I am sad. I will not be able to be there. It is our ward party that night so I had better go. Can't wait to be a part of the action again sometime in January. And glad you are posting the recipes so I can try some of them out.

Heidi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Heidi said...

I am looking forward so seeing everyone on Saturday. If you have any questions give me a call 720-206-8263.

Miranda said...

I won't be there this time - it's my company's Christmas party. Have fun! And don't forget to post recipies (with pictures, if possible)!

Jennie said...

I thought it was just Christmas treats in general. I will most likely not be bringing cookies...

But I will be there.

Jennie said...

Sorry that was not meant to sound like I wouldn't bring anything. I am just making other kinds of treats.

Heidi said...

Jennie,
You can bring something other than cookies, I am not sure if mine will be cookies yet either. Just something yummy!

bolivia1 said...

I won't be able to make it, it's the adult session of our Stake Conference that night. Please have fun and enjoy all the yummy treats!

bolivia1 said...

Bolivia1is Lisa by the way :)