January 14, 7pm. Sarah Stamps house. We are eating food that might be served after you've checked in to someplace like this
Slept in a bed looking somewhat like this
Walked in groves of roses
and had a view of this
or this
A girl can dream can't she?
On the menu so far:
Serin- Creme Brulee French toast
Charlotte - Clafouti
Sarah - Stuffed Croissant french toast
w/ Buttermilk Syrup
P.S. you are of course welcome to come in your jammies if you want to.





4 comments:
Not sure if I'll be able to make it, but if I come I'm bringing pizzelles with fruit.
Sorry, can't make it. Rob and I will be at the temple.
I have one of my favorites that I really wanted to share tonight. I was so indecisive and am still in Utah. Sad to miss it. Let me know if anyone wants to host next month. If not, I would volunteer.
Did you see my comment on Pinterest? I will be there with a delicious smelling lemony coffee cake thing. See you later and Jennie, sad I won't see you, I was going to ask if you needed a ride, guess not.
Post a Comment