Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Fry It Up, Baby!


So I know we're all health-conscious (at least I'm conscious of it - I just may not do it all the time), but let's lay aside our better judgment for one night and enjoy all things fried!

Whether you'd like to bring an old favorite, try something new, or just come to chat and not worry about bringing anything, we're meeting at my place on Friday, March 11, at 7pm. If you'd like to stake your claim on a dish, please do so (I'm doing vegetable tempura). My only request is that we don't cook fish or shrimp in the fryer as the smell and taste really transfer to the oil. We have a big 4-qt fryer to use - its highest temperature is 325 and we use peanut oil. Bring your dish as prepped as possible so we can spend as much time munching and chatting as we can!

April- spud nuts
Sarah- salad

No comments: