I am very excited about this!!I have wanted to do an Asian themed night for about a year now.
So it is at my house at 7 pm Friday, February 11.
If you want to bring something to go with the theme, please do. If not, please still come! Consider it your girls night away from kids, stress-free, good food and good friends.
List of who is bringing what:
April- Vietnamese meatballs on rice
Sarah-Gyoza
Heidi- egg rolls
Miranda-vegetable tempura
Lisa- egg drop soup
As you may have noticed we have added a few new friends- Welcome Jennie Sleight, Lisa Lara, Miranda Duncan, Heidi Tuttle, and Martissa Spencer! If you want to add your name to the list of food being brought or change what you are bringing, let me know! I am not sure how to give our new friends administrator powers like we have... You can make a comment or send me an email.
1 comment:
Sign me up for vegetable tempura!
Post a Comment