The votes are in!
Going with the majority, here's the plan for this month's cooking club:
Saturday, August 15th (that's this week!)
Matinee (we'll do a showing around 2:00, the specific times aren't available yet so I'll update you when they're posted)
at Bel Mar
and we'll get ice cream at the Coldstones there afterwards.
I, for one, am quite excited to see this movie. Hope to see y'all there!
Sunday, August 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I hope that they have an early matinee like they did this week. I might be the only YW leader who was able to represent our ward for an EFY activity this Saturday from 4-7:30. I see that they did a 1:15 show today. Something like that would work.
I have a wedding reception about that time, but if you had and estimated time for ice cream I might be able to join you for that
Woo hoo! They found someone else, so I'm free all of Saturday!
Post a Comment