So, here's three decisions I'm putting up for a vote:
Decision #1 - When
Saturday, August 15
or
Saturday, August 29
Decision #2 - When, the Sequel: Revenge of the Showtimes
Matinee (cheaper, but may be an issue for those with offspring)
or
Evening Show (around 7:00, like our usual time)
Decision #3 - Nom, nom, nom?
Because it would be cruel to have a cooking club without being able to taste anything, I have three options to propose:
- We each make some sort of purse-sized movie treat and bring it to the theater to share (may be ethically questionable, given the rules of movie watching).
- Post-movie, we all head for the nearest Coldstone's to enjoy some ice cream (made by someone else) and discuss the film/life.
- Post-movie, we come back to my place for treats (still pot-luck but not a meal, I'll specify details if this option gets picked).
Post your choices in the comments. And because deadlines are the ultimate muse, I'm declaring voting closed at midnight next Saturday, August 9.
To whet your appetite in the meantime, here's the trailer.
6 comments:
I vote the 29th, matinee, and we do ice cream afterward.
I vote for the 15th. I will be out of town on the 29.Evening will be easiest to get away. Ice cream after.
29th works better for me. Matinee, and ice cream after.
I can't come either day. :( The only day that would work would be the 22. But I too would vote for evenings with treats in your purse. I hope you guys have a good time, I guess I'll be draging Reed to see this one, because I really want to see it!
I want to add that my vote was almost entirely arbitrary. I can do any of the options.
I think voting is closed...but I just got home from the land of no internet so I'm voting anyway. I like the 15th. Matinee. Ice cream. Of course I'm flexible though.
Post a Comment