Thursday, October 4, 2012

Pumpkin

I know some might get sick of pumpkin this time of year, but I love it! So get creative.

My house (Jennie). October 12th. 7 pm

*Edit* After some thinking I don't want to hate pumpkin by the end of the night. And really some of the best pumpkin is desserts. So unless you already have something planned (which I hope there will still be good dessert), I am changing the ingredient to include all gourds and squash. This might open up a few more options. I think I will do a main dish with spaghetti squash.

Don't let this scare you away from the pumpkin if you have something great to bring.

6 comments:

cdr said...

I'm sorry, I can't tell who posted this...

Jennie said...

That might help... It is at Jennie Sleight's

Jennie said...

I am not sure how to re send a post, but I edited it to include gourds and squash, but only if you don't have something with pumpkin.

Teri said...

I'm so excited to see you guys! It's been too long. Can't decide if I should bring salty or sweet. Anyone decided what you are bringing?

cdr said...

I'm going to bring pumpkin truffles but if those don't turn out I'm going to bring pumpkin seed granola. Maybe I'll bring both anyway.

Jennie said...

Who else is planning on coming, and what are you thinking of making? I just want to get an idea to see if we fit at the table and if I decide to change my menu item.