Thursday, September 15, 2011

Recipe Hack

 This will be my first time hosting the Cooking Club at my house and I am so excited. I know you all have your favorite restaurant recipe that you are dying to share or dying to try. Or, if you don't have one, think of your favorite dish and look it up online, I am betting a copycat recipe is somewhere on the interweb.

We decided to switch things up this time and go for a Saturday night instead so October 8th, 7:00pm. That is three weeks away!

I will be making Carraba's famous Chicken Bryan. If you haven't tried it, it is to die for. I might make something else too but let's see what other ideas we get first.


If you need my address, please contact me or you can get it from April or Sarah or Jennie.

Source

5 comments:

Sarah Stamps said...

I'm bringing a new friend and she is making Chinese chicken salad. I .... Still haven't decided.

April said...

I am coming. I want to do dessert (duh...) and I can't decide between a cheesecake factory knock off or the great wall of china from PF Changs....but I'll see you all saturday!

Heidi said...

Teri, I'm sorry I can't make it. I am going to Time Out for Women that day with a dear friend and then our families are going out to dinner that night. Thanks for hosting and I would be happy to host the December one if no else has spoken for it. :)

Jennie said...

I think I will try a broccoli soup that hopefully will be something close to Brick Oven-my favorite. And I am also going to attempt some Girl Scout thin mints.

Sarah Stamps said...

I got it! I'm mixing drinks. Jungle Colada from the Elephant Bar. See you soon!