Ok, so October's theme is soup, salad and bread (well, and dessert). I didn't hear a tie breaker, and I think this Saturday might be too last minute (I am sorry for not posting this sooner, I have been out having fun with my family). So the day is the 24th of October. Does 6:30 sound good? I will email out directions next week when I have a better idea of who to email. So for now I guess it is time to sign up.
Christy- Soup (I have to decide on which kind still)
April- Bread (either buttmilk or sheepherders)
Sarah- Dessert
7 comments:
Yay! I LOVE the idea of a soup sampler. I think I'll sign up for soup too....which one? which one?!
okay, fine. I guess I won't do soup too. Depending on what soup you guys are making I could make bread bowls
You could do soup if you want! If we make it a soup sampler then we can have more than two kinds of soup you know?
but then who will make the salad, bread and DESSERT???
right. I didn't read the title very well did I? sorry Christy. :) My Bad.
Wow... fast response... I think Serin should make soup. I don't have to make soup, Or I could do bread too... I just thought if I was hosting I had to do soup...
I was really just kidding, I don't have to make soup. Really, it doesn't matter ;)
Post a Comment