Monday, September 1, 2008

Housekeeping

Hello all!
We had a wonderful time at light night and missed those that could not be there. While we were dining we made a few decisions about the cooking club.

We will hold cooking club on the 2nd Saturday of each month. We know it won't be possible to get everybody together every month so a standing date is probably our best option.

Be sure to post your recipes on the blog! If you haven't posted a recipe by the time we meet again...you're out of the club. (kidding...kind of)

Everybody is welcome to edit and add to side-bars. I've added a few hosts (Christie in September and Neve in October--this is negotiable) and I'll try to add ideas that we kick around during club nights. You can also volunteer to host by just putting your name on the calendar.

I believe that is all.

1 comment:

Mama said...

I am all about it. Since it will most likely be the first time I can come!

Neve